Sunday, January 20, 2008

Loving Someone

let me touch about love...

Have you been in love?
Where you loved with all your heart?
Only for you to get heartbroken, but still cling onto it?
Have you been so crushed with loved but keep on loving?
When you gave all you got selflessly, only to be questioned of your motive and intentions?

I have.
I gave all of me, literally everything. You name it, i gave it up. But I still got thrown out like a piece of old junk thats not needed. And yes i was patient. Hoping that one day, people would change and start to realise the sacrifices and hoping it was sooner than later.

The old adage of Time heals all wounds, but scars remain, is true.
The feeling of love never fades, just stored, only to be taken out to be admired once in a while.
The wounds of past have all healed with kind words that are conveyed. But the scars that remain, serves as a reminder of the horid past that once was.

Who ever say that loving someone was easy? but for me, its all worth it.
I still do love that special someone, but...

Lets just let time do the talking, cos for now, its time for me to smell the roses.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The ability for someone whose hopes and dreams were totally crushed by an experience that is horrid enough to leave a deep scar, and being able to get up and smell the roses again shows the inner strength of a human being. A human being that is not made of steel, but a human being who is able to accept the fact that life goes on. And when we do accept that life goes on, we accept things better in the life to come.

The theme of 'Loving Someone' still continues each day as we breathe. As long as we have the love in our hearts, I always believe that there is ALWAYS someone out there meant for us. Just like the way, Jabs and I waited for our Love of our Lives - Nur Sarah Yasmeen. The concept of 'Loving Someone' still remains the same. As long as we have faith, and we don't end up crazy waiting for that someone - we have hope, and till we have hope - we will be triumph

Good luck - my friend. :).

9:21 AM, January 27, 2008  
Blogger Its_me! said...

*sigh* thank you...

8:30 PM, January 27, 2008  
Blogger Azah said...

it's impossible for us to stop loving someone, sometimes, we just have to get use to living without them.

but whatever it is, all the best in your search for true love.

7:18 PM, February 02, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh and speaking of loving someone, sometimes you don't even have to look to being loved.. my dear friend,your personality alone is enough to melt anyone's heart and from within your soul, any girl (and I do pray for the right one eventually) would love u for being YOU. :)

11:41 AM, February 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home