Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Sunrise Shot

Here i am again. wide awake at 4.30 am. Awaiting for the sun to rise. My project this time is to get pictures of a beautiful sunrise in S'pore. The sunset i got was in JB, so i kinda want to get something here without going over to M'sia. Oh ya, did i told you that i got the sunset I've been awaiting for? well, its not perfect but I'm sure I'm gonna get the big orange sun one day.

For those who thinks its easy taking photographs, let me tell you that it aint easy. What keeps me going is the beautiful outcome that I've captured. I love nature and there's a lot of factor that will determine that ONE shot. Of all the factors, the one most challenging factor is weather. And it it the one thing you cant control. even if it doesn't rain, the view of the object to be taken will either be blocked or not as beautiful as you pictured it to be. And it is not all a matter of timing. You can wait all day to capture that ONE shot, only to have all the planning spoilt by the weather...
So wish me luck later.

Here is the sunset i got the last time i went to Pontian... of cos there's more. just place two here for show only...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home