Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome me back!

sigh... its surely been a while since came in here. Not forgotten, just didn't see the need to. Its been an eventful 2007. Things happen and things unexpected happen.

Reason me starting to write again is mainly due to my super-duper-hyped-brain, whom refused to shutdown at this unearthly hour, particularly 2.30am, monday morning (working day). Must be the coffee earlier, or is it is because of some issues thats still left unsolved? Whatever it is, I'm really grateful that i have this space to pour out to. This is a world wide web anyway, so i shall be as discreet about things closest to me as possible.

I have never forgotten the past because the past made me what i am today. And as cliché as it sounds, life is indeed a journey. You meet new people, reacquainted with old ones, and of course, remembered the old faces.

School's fine.
Home's fine.
Work's fine.
well... life kinda isnt.

Deep inside i know something is missing. I have to be strong to overcome this feeling. I'm just a helpless being in need. But i'll manage for now. I know my own self to pick myself up, get distracted and carry on. If im not strong for me, then i'm not strong to help others.

What's for the new year?
Same old stuff that's happening. This time though i promised myself to finish a book. So, the dateline I've set for myself is before school begins, which i think is probably set at end of Jan. And the good thing is, I'm in my last Chapter! Yippie!
the book I'm currently reading is = Desperately Seeking Paradise = which is an interesting, eye opening, confusing at times, biographic journey of Sardar Ziauddin, on his quest for a modern Muslim society.

Heath!
I have failed my IPPT for this year. The one thing that i hate is the one thing that i failed. Running.
*sigh* now i've to train myself. First, I need to get back my endurance. Fit, i may seem to the eye, but weak, when you see me run... But rest assured, i'll pass. Trust me. I'll pass. I know what's in store for me when i pass, and besides, I'm a man of my word.

Photography
My love for photography is always there. Just couldn't find the inspiration to grab the camera and shoot. You gotta be in the mood *you know what i mean*. you got to want to take that shot. well... all hope is not lost. I got this shot during the new year fireworks. This trip is a disaster to me. Out of the gazillion shots, my friends Jabz salvaged this little pic.


To all those that have stood by me and encouraged me, I'll never forget your role in my life. Thank you.

Ok folks... till i cant sleep again. We'll catch up soon.
*I hope its not next year... hahaha*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home